"Even When I'm On My Back, I'm Never Backing Down;"

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Inspirational Songg ;)


Mann On Thee Moon byy. Kidd Cudi <3


I never gave a fuckI never a fuck about what niggas thought about meI mean did but fuck it yummzsayinV1They can't comprenhendThey even come close to understanding himI guess if I was born they would love me moreGuess if I was simple in the mindEverything would be fineMaybe if I was jerk to girlsInstead of being nice and speakin kind wordsBut then maybe it would be ok to say thenI wasn't a good guy to begin withHOOKBut now my mind is all crazy, crazy, crazy...They gat me thinkin ine human,Like I came in from above, above, above...Feelin like a airplane in the skyBut then they say I'm crazy, crazy, crazy...They gat me thinkin ine human,Like I came in from above, above, above...Feelin like a bird sittin highCHORUSI be that man on the moonI'm that man on the moonAnd imma do what I do soDo you hey heyI be posted with a blunt and a brew my dudeI'm that man on the moonI'm up up on the moonV2Close my eyes, hide in the darkIt's a curtain call, come one come allAll I try to do is make it simpleThe ones that make it complicatedNever get congradulatedI'm sumtin different in all aspectsDon't want a woman jus to love her assetsStill wife her up even with her flat chestThe type to get hurtBut that's the past tenseHOOKBut now my mind is all hazy, hazy, hazy...I be thinkin that I'm ball,Becuz they used to call me wayne, wayne, wayne...But my swag was a little differentBut now my mind is all hazy, hazy, hazy...I be thinkin that I'm ball,But they the ones that blame, blame, blame...I gat the last laugh nigga.......

No comments:

Post a Comment