"Even When I'm On My Back, I'm Never Backing Down;"

Friday, August 14, 2009

081409.


Today, was a good day. I was hella happy when, I saw Dimpless =) But it was sorta awkward . But oh well, everyone one fckinn grew and I'm hella shooort now. So crazy how tall they were. haha. NO OFFENCE . I stayed like all day. The regisitration lines were hella lonnngg. Ayla and her cousin chilled wit me all day. Her cousin is hella cool. We went to Burrito Express . The Nachos were hella BOMBB ! Lol =) I also, chilled with my old friend DESTINY ! Aka Deliciousss ;) Hahha. I AM NOT A WHOREE ! BUT I LIKE TO DO IT. our secret inside Jokee ;) Lol. My Corona also, chilled with mee and i think I like an old friend. Lol. Buhh you'll never find out. After, I finally left MHS at like 4 i went home and Nicolee came over it was cool talking to her and she has perfect teeth. I LOVE IT ! Lol. I'mma goo make some KOOL AID sooo DUCESSS && LOVVEEE , Aubreee .

No comments:

Post a Comment