"Even When I'm On My Back, I'm Never Backing Down;"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nicole "N.$quared" Nool ,

8th Grade Yeaar (= , Hellaa memories...


Fre$$hmeen yeaaar (:

I miss you a looot ! I miss how we used to just chill and hang out, you were my P.E. buddy =) We seriously need to catch up ! I havent really talked to you since that day at Starbucks... I was hella LOST when you left me early too ... Yeaaah , remeber when I cut your banngs ? haha, good times I no I hella Fucct them upp :/ haha. Good times. I've been reading your blogs thoo , seems like thing are a lot better on your end. I've jusst been tryna find myself lately . So things are a little weird. Hhaa, yeaah but i'm still the same Aubree you met in 8th grade and I will always be here for you too when yu need to vent or just wanna taalk and hang out like the old days. I love you girly && hit me upp anytimee if yu need anything . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment