Wednesday, June 17, 2009
ASlEEP iN tHE BREAd AiSlE :]
Yeah yeah I havent blogged much . Been Hella Sick :( Ohh Well its SUMMER and Im gonna make it fun ! haha I sleep alot :) buhhh Im AWAKEEEE now ! Some movies i hella wanna see while im enjoying summer TRAN$f0RMER$: Ri$E 0f tHE FAllEN && PUbliC ENEMiE$ foshoooo :) Also, Gonna doo some chillin' with my VATO "N.$QUAREd" :) and im gonna hit the BEACH and then to LA on the fourth of JULY . so no firecrackers in UNION CITY with my brother and others . Ughhhh ! I need a neew phonee :] Mommy and Daddy said they'll buy me the new iPhone when it comes out sooo im just waitingg. Grad. was okay it was hella short buhh i got a kid robot bag ;) Its prettyyyyy ! I gave kristy&& Justin there grad. presents buhh nicole left to early. Oh well Im going to start my summer now ill blog again laterr :) CALL/TXT if uu wanna chilll :] ttyl .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment