"Even When I'm On My Back, I'm Never Backing Down;"

Friday, June 19, 2009

JEllO ?!


W"sawwwwwp ?! Meet MEGAMANN ! Haha! Im superr boreddd ! Going to see Year One today w/ Brotherr :) Happiness :) Hahaaa. Letss be randumbb ?! I want a dayumm MINI HORSEE ! Yess i've been watching lots of ROB && BIG . I lovee that show soo muchh. Big black and rob are like hella best friends haha. My cusion thinks DRAMA is hot ! Lol. She has sight problems if she thinks that . Hhaha. Shhhhh. Thooo. Loll. Well. I'm not getting my iPhoneee ! GGrrrr. Almmost madd buhh im not trippin' I can wait jusss a little bit longerr . I guess loll. It's fridayy ?! Can u believe it ?! i cnt geezzz . I still slept all week i really need too do somethingg. Next week will be more funn and productivee.

-Monday : Mall w/ Kid Sister
-Tuesday : EAT, TV, SLEEP :)
- Wednesday : TRANSFORMERS W/ N.$QUARdd
- Thursday :Read a book
- Friday : Grandma's Houseee

Yeahhh. Thats my plans I love the day I get to sleep all day and the transformers dayy. I shall have fun. Maybe toomorow ill go to the BEACH . I need to get out of the houseee :) Anywayss Idk Whaa else too sayy buhh BYE BYEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment